Blog Journal #8

 https://msrampersad.weebly.com/ 

The AI tool I use frequently in my day-to-day has to be Google Image Search. I learned that it is powered by AI recently, and it is truly such a useful tool when you want to know the name/learn more information about something, and all you need to do is take a photo of it. Usually, thousands of results show up that pertain to the exact item, or ones that look like it. It's extremely helpful and takes so much weight and time off my plate that would have been spent searching. 

I have not used ChatGPT yet, surprisingly enough. I have heard both good and bad things about it, but mostly it has been quite helpful in gathering information. In one of my classes, a classmate used it to act as a flashcard device that helped her study for an upcoming test. I would like to try it out of the days so I should look more into that.

I definitely think that AI tools can enhance productivity. If used right and more as an add-on for help or information, it can lead to more concise and well...productive times. Like I said before, Google Image Search is an AI tool that I often use that has aided me a lot in recognizing items and being able to locate them. This would help in my teaching job if we went to a park or some nature area for a field trip and the Google AI tool could be used to take photos of plants or animals that are seen by students, and the tool can come up with lengthy biographies all about the organisms and there's a lesson right there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #4

A Few Things About Me

Blog Journal #3