Blog Journal #9

 Open educational resources (OER) are usually free, online websites that house pages and pages of information relating to educational content. An OER I have experience with is Khan Academy. When I was in high school, my teachers assigned us extra homework on this site. By doing the assignments there, I was able to gain extra practice on whatever lesson we were doing in a fun and interactive manner. You had to complete about ten or so questions on a particular math section, and they would give you hints along the way. Over time, you would win badges and trophies to commemorate your educational journey. https://www.khanacademy.org/ 


A new skill I learned from working on Assignment 2 was doing the Record Slide Show feature. I had never done it before and it was a bit nerve-wracking to do a timed presentation when every minute counts, but it worked out in the end. Additionally, we had to make the file two different ones which was a lot to do. Only one of my PowerPoint files had sound, so that made me worried, but overall I had fun making the presentation. Now I now how to do the Record Slide Show option. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #4

A Few Things About Me

Blog Journal #3